niedziela, 26 października 2008

The Streets @ Electric Proms 2008

Smaczek z czwartkowego koncertu, kawalek pt "The Escapist" :






"All these walls were never really there,
Nor the ceiling or the chair.
I’m eking weeks of peace at the beach
I see the breezes weave the trees,
These walls, you’ll find, are yours and mine
Defined not by them, I
I’m in times that lie behind my eyelids,
The sunset still the rising silence,

(Chorus)
I’ll not feel no fear
Cos' I‘m not really here
I’m nowhere near here..."


Ulubiony utwór: "Everything is Borrowed" - The Streets




"I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love
everything else is just borrowed

I want to notice chances I’ve passed without notice
I want to see details previously veiled.
I want to grab that chance, carry it home
so I can marry and know
That I noticed every chance
that I could have passed without notice
I saw details that to all were veiled.
And I grabbed those chances, carried them home
and then I’ll have had it with roaming..."

Brak komentarzy: